1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How is chisle doing ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Has anyone heard how Jeff is doing ? I heard he was t-boned in route to the Arizona shoot. Hang in there buddy!!! Glenn Allison

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

His brother went to AZ and picked him up. He is supposedly home now. I heard his leg got tore up pretty bad, and they had to replace his knee.

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Thank you very much!!!! Glenn

4. TMX BOB

TMX BOB Member

Thanks for the update, I just heard about his unfortunate accident Sunday at FUS. Hang in there Jeff, we are all hoping to see you soon on the line with us Bro!

5. rsikole

rsikole Member

I'm sure Jeff would be happy to hear from anyone who wants to call him.

Here is what I know.....

While traveling to Tucson for the Spring Grand, about 60 miles West of Dallas somoene in oncoming traffic in a truck crossed the median and ended up in his lane. He hit the truck at what he thought was about 50 mph. Car is totaled, he thinks his gun is ok, his laptop got trashed, and his leg was broken at the knee joint. He had surgery on his knee and some hardware was added to hold bones in place so they can heal. Doctor said the surgery went well, but he should expect 3 months recovery time.

PM me and I'll give you his phone number if you want to call him.

Rob

6. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Thanks Rob, Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.