1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How I beat the "Snow Blues & Cabin Fever"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grnberetcj, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We had a family goose hunt on the last day of the season. Limited out by 10:00 AM. My wife, daughter & grandson. Outside of Easton, MD.
    grnberetcj_2008_0303278.jpg

This photo was taken of my grandson and his goose, Friday, 01/28...he had off from school due to the snow.

grnberetcj_2008_0303279.jpg

Curt

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

How I beat the

Good job Curt. Way to put the family on the X. Looks like you guys are doing your part in goose reduction. No better way to spend time with the family. Heres me and my dad on the last day of goose in Jersey. Good luck Chuck Hrosik
    hrosik123_2009_120421.jpg

hrosik123_2009_120420.jpg

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

How I beat the

Great job guys. Would all of you mind driving our to the Chicago suburbs and reducing our goose population? They are so big and fat, they don't fly anywhere - just waddle across the streets, tying up traffic. sigh

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

4. finger

finger TS Member

How I beat the

I live just outside of Easton. It has sounded like WW III all season. Great goose hunting. I drove by a blind near the house this morning. At least 5000 sitting within range of the blind. Geese know when season is over, or its Sunday and you cannot shoot. Just east of us today I saw the biggest flock of snows sitting on a field I have ever seen. 4 hours later they were still there. Absolute solid white covering well over 40 acres. We don't get many snow geese here, but 20 miles east and they are a pita. Thanks for coming to Easton to hunt and help the economy. bob

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

How I beat the

Hey Bob...we hunt the farm off Dover Neck Rd. near the water treatment area. We've had the farm for 14 yrs. It's been great for deer, ducks and geese.

This is my daughter and grandson...he's 8 yrs. old and loves going out with us.

grnberetcj_2008_0303280.jpg

You can tell he doesn't like it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.