1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How i Beat the new civil penalties in va

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Recexe, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recexe

Recexe TS Member

Hello there, I just wanted to take the time to tell my story about the Dance with civil penalties. I was convicted of DWI 2nd offence, Eluding Police, and 100 in a 45 mph. I went to court not knowing what was gonna happen, my lawyer a close family friend, was gonna leave me in suspence. Believe it or not i walked outta court that day. Get it? I WALKED OUT OF COURT THAT DAY. Yeah i got smacked with 10 weekends, 976 in fines, but they couldnt violate my constitutional rights and slap on the " civil penalties" which I call Communist. My lawyer really rocked the court room with the victory. The incident, happened on July 16, and i ve been clean and sober. This isnt a message saying to drink and drive, u can beat the system. im very much ashamed of my actions in the past and im not proud of this one, however i must admit it was fun to run from the police:)....... untill think god, I stopped. Buckel Up Out There!! Chris

2. Recexe

Recexe TS Member

I forgot to tell u how, lol. Well the argument was that it only targets residents of VA, which is not equal, or fair justice. Number 2, They didnt alagate the money for anything. Its almost like a savings account for them. The fines are incrediably high, and for the average working man, are way to harsh. Put that one in ur pipe.....

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Wow!

U must be proud of u-r self...hang loose bro.

4. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Come to NC we have 3 hots and a cot waiting for you:)

38-01615

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

2nd DWI, 100 mph in a 45mph zone and it was fun running from the Police? You must be what, 20 years old?

Eric

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I am just sorry they didn't hang you. 100 MPH in a 45 MPH zone if you could have Killed someone or some family. All you can say is "im very much ashamed of my actions in the past and im not proud of this one, however i must admit it was fun to run from the police" that only proves that you didn't learn a thing.

Bob Lawless

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

You will not be bragging too much next time they get you. They got your number.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

nomderf was very serious with his invitation. He does work in law enforcement.

Pat Ireland

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It's to bad you didn't hit an F---ing tree and kill yourself. Sounds to me like you are getting ready for the next time. Come to Michigan and get your 3rd and you get to go stay with the big boys for 3-5 years, make sure to bring your lubricant.

Don

10. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Recexe,

Similar story. 40 something year old in a hot camaro going 100 miles an hour to elude police. He killed a friend of mine on his motorcycle and nearly hit another that was with him. His wife was on a bike next to him got to see him die. I haven't spoken with her about it since, but I doubt she sleeps well at night. We buried him about a month ago. Don't be so proud of yourself.

john

11. rumplestilskin

rumplestilskin TS Member

You need a faster car. Never stop for the cops when your drunk. Run like HELL!!!

12. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Just thought you would want to read about my friend, Tony (that a speeding drunk eluding police killed)and how similar your story is to this one. Good thing you didn't kill anybody. Just in case you thought I was making this up. Go to the site above.

john

13. titan79

titan79 TS Member

Recexe -

Looks like you get to be a guest of the State for twenty days. Now what were the civil penalties that you were facing. Did you also lose your license? For how long?

14. hunter870

hunter870 Member

No problem, knucklehead. While I'm sure you had fun running, I'm betting it was fun to catch, arrest, and book you, too!

What do you want to bet that the prosecution will have learned how to deal with that particular defense by the next go-around?

Apparently your state has a very sportsmanlike catch and release program.

Welcome back to the pond!

15. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

What were the cops doing in a high speed chase anyway? Thought you people were against that? Two many innocent people get killed or injured by the police in high speed chases. Just a thought.

Gne

16. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Fish on!!! RG

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Sounds to me even the homeless alcoholics have more class than you do. There are a lot of people that have been convicted of DUI that are occasional drinkers but to brag about it or the outcome is low class.

We all make our mistakes but we have to take responsibility for our actions also.

Bill

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Damn good thing you didn't try that stunt in Arizona because you would of ended up in Tent City wearing pink underware waiting for the midnight rodeo with Bubba and the boys ... You would of been the bare back bucking (?) bronco and no one would ever hear you pass gas again when they were done with you ... Gloat while you can, your day will come ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

you are a pos''''

20. nicky

nicky Member

I have a saying "SET YOUR GOAL'S LOW ENOUGH AND YOU'RE BOUND TO SUCCEED" need I say more ???. kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.