1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How does this reduction thing work?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shark1, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shark1

shark1 Member

I just had my yardage reduced as of late last year and got a yard reduction to the 23. I checked today 1/11/12 and I am on the 21 yard line. This seems like one heck of a reduction. WOW! Are most people getting this reduction and why (new rule) what is in place? Thanks Mike Sharkey, DC

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Enjoy the ride Mike. I got my first reduction in 20 years to the 26 in July. Now I received two more feel good yards to the 24. It's been a great year. Sure beats sandbagging all Winter to prime myself for the big shoots in the Summer!!

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Wait for your card...

4. shark1

shark1 Member

Wow special events should be packed with shooters. LOL. This is like candy Land (game) getting stuck in a sticky patch (go back 2 spaces). LOL. I am going to enjoy the ride as you suggested Dawg. Mike Sharkey, DC

5. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Mike,

There are about 5 different threads on this subject near the top of the "Shooting" threads section. Read through them, separate the wheat from the chaff (as usual for TS.com) and if you still have any questions, send me a PM, or ask it here.

Scott Hoover

ATA Delegate, Utah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.