1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you register to be a vendor at Sparta?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jnoland, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnoland

jnoland TS Member

I posted a question back in May asking for contact informaion on registering to be a vendor at Sparta. A few people responded that I would need to contact Nicky Christian. I have sent Nicky several emails, and left countless voice mails and all to no avail. The last several voice mails and emails that I sent, I asked if Nicky was not the right person could she at least call me back so I would quit wasting my tim. I assume Nicky is not the person who handles vendors at Sparta any longer since I have not heard from her. If anyone has any information or has a contact I would really appreciate it.

I did contact the ATA and they told me they did not handle the vendors for Sparta but had no information on who does.

Thanks
    Julia

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Julia,

I know the frustrations with trying to get vendor information. Like pulling teeth sometimes. I've never vended at Sparta, but I do know that Mike SR. at Post4Optics has. He's a very friendly guy and should be able to help you out. Tell him Tom Alsteen suggested you get in touch with him.

I'm also interested in this information as I plan to vend there next year.

Hope this helps,

Tom

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What a crock of horse crap. I live close to the WSRC and I know who Nicky is and see her on occasion. I will see if I can't find her later this week and get some information for you or get her to call you. This is stupid that you have had to deal with this run around this long. I will PM you later this week with anything I find out.

4. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Contact Lynn Gipson or Mike hampton SR. via the ATA Office.

Bob Gibson
    Charlotte, NC

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Call the World Shooting Complex and ask to speak with Barb Rochford. She works for IDNR through the summer and will know who you need to speak with. The ATA does not have anything to do with the vendors. You aren't the first one to have problems communicating with Nicky, she was in charge of camping a couple of years ago before ATA took over during the Grand. I feel the IDNR has overloaded her.....

6. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

A couple of months ago, I emailed Nicky for information and she got back to me in a couple of days. No problem.

Sue

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Actually I talked to a few people today and Karla above pretty much nailed it. Nicky is the person but she has been way overloaded with all sorts of other jobs they dumped on her including commuting a few hours one way from her home to the WSRC on a regular basis to conduct buisness. I know Barb could get the message to Nicky but her and her husband are traveling some shoots right now. As I said above I'll try and raise someone this week. Just trying to help.

8. Stuart

Stuart Member

Also contact the 510 office at the WSRC and ask for Dale Ann. 618-295-2700 extension1 #1. She will pass on the message. She talks to Nicky several times a day.
    Stu

9. jnoland

jnoland TS Member

I like your idea of just showing up, but being that we are coming from MT, some 1800 miles one way I really want to know we have a spot. I will call Dale Ann tommorow morning. Thank you everyone for you help. I will let you know how it turns out.

Julia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.