1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you post to a searched for thread??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PatMiles, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

I searched for an older thread regarding 90T's and found it. Reading it I realized that I had a bit of information that was asked about. Given that it was a search I can't log in and thus can't reply.Other than scrolling through 90 days of posts while logged in how can I reply to it.

Pat

2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

you cant for some reason. If you add the thread to your watch list you can from there. This is the ony way I have found to do it.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

If you search using the "Old Search" you can. When it brings up the individual posts from your search, click on the desired post and then at the bottom will be an option to "View Complete Thread". Once you click on that it will take you to the thread which that post came from. You may then post to it which will also bring it up to the top again making it an active thread again.

4. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

grntitan,

You nailed it! I never knew the old search was on the search page. Never had any reason to scroll down. Thanks for the tip.

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how do i post a thread on trap shooters forum