1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you post pictures on this site?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ted_K80_Man, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted_K80_Man

Ted_K80_Man TS Member

Could someone please explain to me how you post digital pictures (.jpg) files on these posts? I have a Fajen Adjustable Stock and a K-80 standard receiver that I would like to put up for sale, but I want to add pictures. I'm confused about what the lines 'website URL' and 'Image URL' are for or how to use them. Thanks.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Sent you an E mail with instructions.

3. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

The website URL box is for posting a link to a website.

The Image URL is for pasting the link to a picture you want people to see in your thread.

You need to load your pictures from your PC onto a host site like Photobucket.

Select a pciture on Photobucket you want to post to your thread, double click on the picture and make sure it is set to full size, then right click and select properties. Copy the URL setting in the middle of the dialog box.

Go to TS.com, open up your thread, paste the URL into the Image URL box. (works better if you have two internet sessions open).

Enter what ever text you want into the thread response (you cannot post an empty thread).

Hit submit and voila - your picture will appear next time you open and view.

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

pic post for trapshooter.

Follow the above instructions and you will be posting a pic in no time.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.