1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you post multiple photos on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

NICE WOOD

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Enter the image source tag for your first photo (that's the "img src" tag). Close the image tag with a closing tag (< /img > without spaces).

Following that tag, enter a "paragraph break" tag (< P >).

Then enter the "image source" tag for the next photo followed by a image closing tag and another "paragraph break" and so on.

If you want the photos centered on the page, precede the first "image source" tag with a "center" tag (< center >) and follow the last image closing tag with a center closer (< /center >). All tags are written with no space between the angle brackets and the operation.

This will stack the images vertically.

Morgan

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"Please provide me with a graphic sample added to my image URL."</I>
    Code the first image:< img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/RichLeft/Picture1.jpg" >< /img >
    [​IMG]</img></center>
    Put some space between the images with a "paragraph break",
    < P >
    and then code the second image: < img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/RichLeft/Picture1.jpg">< /img >
    [​IMG]</img>
    Use another paragraph break to get some space between the bottom of the 2nd image and this text.
    < P >
    Continue the process for as many images as you want to post.

You can also make the whole thing boringly simple by pasting the first image source tag into the text box, hitting the "Enter" key twice, pasting the second image source tag into the box and on and on. The web site program will do the required coding.

Morgan

4. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Steve, your a lucky man. GOOD LUCK

5. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Did anyone notice the good looking table lamp behind Steve W's tech support person?

ABD

6. hairtrigger

hairtrigger TS Member

do you have to join photo bucket to send more than 1 image????

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"do you have to join photo bucket to send more than 1 image????"</i>

You have to register for a free account at Photobucket or a similar web-based photo hosting web site so your pictures will have a web address everyone on TS.com can link to. Without that, the rest of us have no way to access the photo(s) you want to show.

Morgan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.