1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$$ How do you know $$$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

take the check to the bank they should know if it is real or not dwain

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

If you deposit the check, ask the bank to call the bank of record and verify. It works for me.

Buz

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I personaly like using Postal Money Orders ( to pay with and recieve payment for ) , it keeps everybody honest because of the consequences .

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Having done this numerous times, simply depsit the check or instrument, wait a week, go back to the bank and ask if it has cleared. My bank President is a savvy old head, and this is her advice. She says there are fakes out there that will fool about anybody. LET IT CLEAR!

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

For Gosh sake...do any of y'all know what online banking is...you would see the second it is cleared and the funds were truly in your account..and you can check daily or more...with todays electronic systems 3 days from receipt is max or its illegal..they MUST by law process expediantly ...even out of state

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.