1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you explain this?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ahab, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

What was she doing in the Men's Bathroom?

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Terry,

I have learned when a woman asks such questions that there is no right answer and you are likely get'n ready for an earfull. I just give my best puppy dog eyes put my tail between my legs and cower away like a puppy that just sh!t on your new rug. :)

Matt

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Hand her your gun...

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

AGREE with grntitan. (grin) Ross Puls

5. MisterHappy

MisterHappy Member

Say slowly and clearly, with a patient tone, "Because...that's...womens'....work."

Let us know where the memorial donations can be sent!

LOL

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Just remind her that anything inside the curb is woman's work!!!

But, make sure you're half way out the door before telling her. lol

The girls don't always agree with that line of thinking. ;-)

Hauxfan!

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Many of the worst bathrooms I've had the fortune to see were those clearly marked for the "ladies." The wife has many MANY times refused to use a public "ladies" loo while away from home. Then, if you want to hear some of the foulest language possible, just try arresting a "lady" out on the highway. I know of one that backed up to the screen between the arrested and the driver and urinated down the officer's neck.......breakemall

8. primed

primed Well-Known Member

It's not your wife, it's your stepdaughter. I'd go with the "because it's women's work" explanation. She'll develop a hatred for men and will never marry. She'll just live with you and her mother forever. When you're that certain age and she needs to change your daipers, you might want to soften your tone just a little but by then she'll know "becasue it's women's work.

Good luck with all of that! I can get away with this because my wife doesn't read these threads. SHHHHHHHH. She's coming down the hall. Have to go now.

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

'Cause real men don't need no stinkin bathroom, therefore unfamiliar. She hasn't heard that the back 40 and a hole in the dirt is just fine...plus a sunshower or cold water and a bucket to take a bath about every week so.

Also, girls are fussy, women are grateful.

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No, Zardo, it was not pretty. The worst of the worse was that it happened in Siskiyou Co., the environs of Dorris, CA and the pokey, of course, was (is still) in Yreka - yeah, no way to get there from here. AND the law man was called out of his nice warm bed to handle the accident that created the whole event in the first place.....breakemall

11. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Lead Miner and all:

I'm a big help when it comes to house cleaning. I stay out of my wife's way...

sissy : )

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

It Probably WAS properly cleaned when the show opened

As metioned up above, the womans washroom always gets nasty faster. I used to clean the washrooms at a full service gas station/travel stop. At the end of the day, the mens room would have some greasy fingerprints around the sinks and cigarette butts on the urnal and the floor. The womens washroom would get nasty fast. I could clean it up really well first thing in the morning, the very first woman would be a really picky type and do a proceedure my wife calls "hover". Of course 25 % of the mess gets on the seat. The Next woman sees the mess and hovers 12 inches farther forwad. 90% of that goes to the floor. The next woman is grossed out about the mess and throws the napkin on the floor to "teach us a lesson" It goes down hill REALLY fast after that. I had literally cleaned the womans room with the pressure washer after only 3 women had used it. Well dressed business suit types are worse than jeans and T shirt types. I would assume any general public womens room would see similar disrespect

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

A young woman boarded a flight after a very long, stressful business meeting with some old business men that showed her no respect. After getting a bad seat in the rear of the plane, and having a few pre-flight cocktails, she went bizerk and stood up and yelled "Isn't there a man in this world that can make me feel like a real woman?!!!!"

In the front of the plane, a tall dark haired cowboy stood up and started walking down the aisle toward her. As he strolled down the aisle, the plane was quiet, and he tossed hat aside and started unbuttoning his shirt. Some of the other women were fixed on his muscles and 6'-4" frame.

As he approached the young woman, who by now was dumbfounded by his build and actions, he stated "I can make you feel like a real woman!" and he threw his shirt to her and said.....

"Here, iron this."

14. capulona

capulona TS Member

Bathrooms need cleaning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.