1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you approach this? Why?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Hey Gaycrusher, just borrow one of Gaylocks guns. Jeff

2. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

The rule with guns is...if you can afford it...MORE MORE MORE!

Though there is the disadvantage to learning 3 different guns. But then..that's half the fun, no?

3. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Only bad thing about multiple guns is less room in the gun safe! lol

Larry

4. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

For many, many years I've been shooting a pair of Win 101s - one sk/sk and one IC/IM. I can do everything I want with one or the other of them. However, I'd convinced myself that the one gun teory is the right one, so I recently bought what I considered a "perfect" gun. SxS, 3" chambers, straight grip, screw chokes. I can't break targets - or - kill birds with it.

It's a pretty gun, a SKB 385, but I'm afraid it's going to be a wall-hanger.

5. moving1956

moving1956 TS Member

Sounds like a gun fit problem. I have an SKB 385 DU two barrel set 20/28 with the pistol grip which happened to fit like a glove from the factory. My K80, which fits me, is unusable by most of my friends. Most guns don't fit me without work. It may be that the standard SKB stock sxs dimensions don't fit the standard American shooter...and yes I am sub-standard.
    Paul Grisanti

6. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

Ir is unAmerican to have only one gun when you can affored more. Its what keeps our economy going around.
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.