1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do post pictures using a Mac computer?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nhp1, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhp1

nhp1 TS Member

I'm trying to post some pics of my guns using a Mac computer. I've downloaded the pictures to Photobucket and have read instructions on how to do it, but I am having problem. Please help. Happy Holidays

2. nhp1

nhp1 TS Member

Is there away that I can post them where someone can see it in forum instead of having to visit Photobucket?

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Post it in the "ImageURL"...then it will open up automatically!

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

nhp1, none that I've found, all you end up with trying that is a red X for a picture. Hap

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

nhp1, I've been posting here from a MAC for quite a long time (OS 9 and 10). If your photos are downloaded to PhotoBucket, you should be able to just click on the "Direct Link" address under your photo in PhotoBucket and then paste the address in the "Image URL:" box on your thread on TS.Com. OR, click on the HTML Code address under your photo and paste it in the text of your message on TS.Com. Just clicking on those tags should "copy" the address to your computer ready for pasting as said. Having two windows open at the same time speeds up the process a lot; one for TS.Com and another for PhotoBucket then just go back and forth as needed....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.