1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I post a ISO if I am looking to buy a barrel

Discussion in 'Site Help and Support' started by wkstyron, Nov 21, 2016.

1. wkstyron

wkstyron TS Member

How do I post a ISO if I am looking to buy a replacement barrel? Thanks!

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You need 50 messages to post buy and sell, you have one. HMB

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Try reading the Rules listed in the "Want to Buy" forum. Since you joined today, you will have some things to follow up. In other words "RTFM".

Next why do you want to post an ISO? That is a file format used for transferring of files, usually from an optical drive set of files, more commonly used to load software?

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

ISO=In Search Of

George MT. thanked this.
  5. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Lit. has it correct. I think the OP wants to place a Want to Buy wk you have a PM.

6. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

ISO can also stand for:
    "All ISO images end in the file extension ISO, and are often used to distribute large programs over the Internet due to the fact that all of the program's files can be neatly contained as a single file." From:
    What's an ISO File?

My computer security instincts are on a hair trigger after years of having to clean up messes generated because someone decided to click on some file or link. When I see an ancronym that is used with files used to distribute software, my first thought is "Danger Will Robinson! Danger"

The context of the message was not entirely clear and so I jumped to the security issue. This is especially so when it is in the first post put up by a brand new user, especially so when it is from someone who did not even bother to read the basics of using that forum. Yes, "ISO" as used here most probably does relate to "In Search Of". Thanks for the clarification.

George MT. thanked this.
  7. George MT.

pyrdek, I agree with the content of the message not being clear. We have been getting a lot of thread starts that go like this: It says I have insufficient privileges to post" What to I do?? Sometimes you have to be the Thread Whisperer to figure it out. Details always help.

8. George MT.

Lit. must be used to ISO in all of those online dating ads ;)

smokintom and Dukefan thanked this.