1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I find a FFL holder in TX???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Thers a gun on GA that I would like to talk to the own about but he will not email me back. He is a FFL holder in TX. How do I find where he is in TX and what his phone number is?

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Thers a gun on GA that I would like to talk to the own about but he will not email me back. He is a FFL holder in TX. How do I find where he is in TX and what his phone number is?

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

bawana,

i'm trying for you, but damn guns america just has to keep changing stuff. it used to be, before there most recent update, there was a a header titled find an ffl. now i can't find it.

if you could give me the listing number, it may help. no promises. i don't know why they have to keep messing with that site. it's very frustrating.

brett d.

4. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

I think www.gunbroker.com has a link to FFL holders. What part of TX?

5. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I don't know what part of TX he's in. That is part of the problem.

Blizzard, The item number is 976578486. Thanks for your help.

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Jbbor, I did email him twice. he has not replied once. I don't know if he does not care or does not check him email. Either way I still would like his phone number.

7. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

If "he" appears to not want to talk to you , that should be indication enough that you really might not want to deal with him .

Charlie

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Pretty piss poor attitude to have when trying to sell guns. He should do as much as he can to sell them.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Hey Bwana,

Just because you THINK you emailed him doesn't mean he got it. I recently listed a gun on there and had emails from 2 people. When I got on the site, I had messages from 4 people. I tried to reply to 2 of them and they never went through. I would have to say there was a problem with the new site. JMO Good luck.

10. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

How long ago did that happen? Was it the old site or the new site?

11. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Some times they do not respond when they have already sold the gun. They are trying to stiff GA out of their commission.

12. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Am I missing something? Just go to a local gun shop near your home and explain you need them to receive a gun for you. Likely you'll pay a reasonable fee. Got to another if the fellow wants to charge too much....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.