1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how do i check my scores on ata website?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TRAPgunsmith, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRAPgunsmith

TRAPgunsmith TS Member

ok i just shot my first registered birds and was wondering how to check them on the ata website . also i'm from the Denver area and plan on shooting at least 1 ata shoot a month plus any Annie Oakley shoots as i prefer pot shooting . but shooting trap is becoming a very big passion of mine. ty for the help in advance . Dustin Freeman..

2. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

Depending on how recently you shot them, they may not have been posted on the ATA web site yet. One way is to open the www.shootata.com web site and click on "shooter information center" at he left. Type in your name and your scores will be displayed. I did not find you name on the ATA web site so you must have joined very recently.

If you are looking for a shoot to attend, Pikes Peak Gun Club has a registered shoot on Sunday 9/11. It is 300 targets, 100 singles, 100 doubles and 100 handicap. Doubles will shoot first at 9:00.

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I believe you will need to email the ATA to get a password and then once you log in you will be able to see you scores. But like said above it takes time for the scores to be inputed.

Bryan

4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Just go to the above website and type in your last name or ATA number. No password needed to look at anyones scores, or where they shot them.

5. TRAPgunsmith

TRAPgunsmith TS Member

OK thank you for the info yoda im going to try and make it down there for the singles and maybe handicap .. Dustin

6. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I noticed that none of my grand targets are on there. Wierd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to find my ata scores

my scores ata