1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Crazy are those “Birthers?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

See the above site. We paid 1.5 million to keep his records a secret.

Another site to open your eyes.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Humm.........

2. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

How crazy? Loon comes to mind for me. Even if it were true, there's nothing you can do about it now - no one in power will do anything about it now that he's in office.

Try worrying about REAL issues and hammer your Congresscritters to put a stop to things like technology transfers to China. We can all have reasonable arguments for and against things like expanding healthcare and environmental issues, but there's no excuse for handing over missile technology to our greatest rival. Clinton did it and now Obama is working to do the same thing.

R/s,<br />
    Charlie

"The Dude abides..."

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Where does he call home?

4. tomc66

tomc66 Member

This summer, Newsweek had a full page copy of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate. Also, both Honolulu's newspapers recordered his birth date the week he was born.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The question is how crazy are the American voting public the voted this fraud in to the white House?

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

tomc66........maybe, just maybe, when Obama himself stands at a podium, and swears on a bible that the birth Certificate is his and swears it is not a fake, then maybe we can believe him.....but when some obviously biased pro Obama newsmagazine proclaims it, it is worth no more than used toilet paper!

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Frank, Obama could swear the sky is blue and I would still look outside.

"People with incomes under $250 thousand will not have any tax increase"

Loose tobacco tax for pipes and cigarette rolling then went from a buck or so a pound to 20 dollars plus.

This person is the worst thing that could happen to our Republic, and the ninnies who put him there don't realize what they have done to our country.

HM

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What's the real answer?

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Charlie,

I think that Obama not being eligible to be President was the REAL issue! Perhaps if he were a real American he would not betray American interests with these "technology transfers. Then again, as a Democrat it may not matter.

Birdogs

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Charlie, the other issues are important, but I believe my country being led by a foreigner is dangerous, stupid of us Americans, and the biggest threat to our country we have ever faced.

He is the Supreme Commander of our Armed Forces! A man we know practically nothing about has his finger on the button, has the "football" with him at all times. IF that ain't the most important issue what could be? He holds the keys to our possible annihilation if the wrong decision is made at a critical time. The very least I could expect is that my President be American, we can argue politics all we want. I suspect we are the laughing stock of the world and as our VP said, we will be tested.

While I'm on the soapbox, I saw on the news where we had another accident stateside with Air Force fighters in training or routine missions. Of course there are no routine flying in those high performance aircraft. I hope we didn't lose anyone, last I saw one pilot was missing. Prayers go out to the family's and friends. To get to my point, our ex President GWB flew in fighter aircraft not in combat but in the Reserve or Ng stateside but my point is that this is dangerous stuff. Anyone who does that along with everyone in our military deserves our respect and gratitude. But Bush, was made fun of, called a liar, a draft dodger, had fake documents made up questioning his service, all that. He landed that fighter on an aircraft deck and caught crap because the crew of the ship put up the banner job done or whatever.

Now we have Obama, not even sure he is an American, who has nothing in his resume except " community organizing" whatever that is. Can you imagine him in a fighter landing on the deck of an aircraft? And yet he is the one, picked to change the greatest country in the world, to lead us us us someplace, doesn't look like where I want to go.

No matter what you think of GW does anyone else see the hypocrisy and just want to scream?

11. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Halfmile, my point was that you will never see Obammy actually PUT his hand on a bible or Koran and swear to it! He will continue to let various newspapers and publications do his bidding for him, without perjuring himself (further)....

12. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

When he took his oath the second time in the white house I don't think there was a book of any kind involved.

tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.