1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by davetrack, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davetrack

davetrack TS Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JQxsx3IGS1E

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN??

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Is this political?

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I have some background in this stuff. These are my impressions.

If such a program were written, it would certainly destroy the integrity of the source data (the actual vots) so that the true election results could never be ascertained. In other words, if this program changes a voting machine's results from say 51% Romney to 51% Obama, the original (and true) results would be overwritten permanently changing the recorded votes to agree with what the program reported.

Do I believe it could be done? Easily. All that is needed is access and a "selected" contractor would certainly have that. What could be done about this? Absolutely nothing as things now stand!

Doesn't this make you proud to be an American?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

St. Lucie county in Fla had a 141 per cent voter turnout and they did nothing.

HM

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

It is political.

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

So you people are say the political obamma regime can break the rules which is a crime but they are allowed to escape the punishment but the average citizen must abide by the written law. Right. After all that is what the people voted for. Bill

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Don't forget the precincts back east that were 100% for Obama, 0% for Romney. Nobody seems to have raised an eyebrow over them.

8. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

How can this happen????? simple the ignorant people drank the kool-aid just like those down in Guyana so many years ago but this drink has'nt killed them YET!!! the perpetrator has not proven hid citizenship in this country and any evidence against him is ignored. I feel sorry for those who are going to have to live with consequences of the obumma presidency because it's gonna be bad. They will be paying the debt for the next 100 years if this Republic lasts that long. I did'nt vote for him either time but that was to no avail. However I can look myself in the face and truly say "it ain't my fault" I don't have many years left(I'm 73)but one thing is for sure I will curse him with my dying breath and all those who supported him. Woody Sullivan

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Woody,

Don't curse them. Why put that burden on YOUR soul. They are merely doing what they see as best for them.

The problem is that "they" are only concerned about themselves. They fail to realize that when you kill the goose that layed the golden eggs, there will not be any more golden eggs. Simply stated they are fools or alternatively, they have been fooled by others who have lied or distorted the facts.

I too am a seniorwho will not live lonmg enough to see the worst of what's coming. I find it interesting and even a bit funny that Obamacare may be the reason for that.

Democracy is an interesting study in human nature. It always ends badly and too soon. It seems that humankind is not able to govern itself. It needs "leaders" all of whom are either corrupt or corruptable.

If each of us stood up for the truth wherever it might lead, we would have some hope. However, we only want the truth we like and want to ignore or repress the truths we don't like. This will be one of the principle reasons that America as we have known it will cease to exist.

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

The founding fathers knew full well that democracy always failed which is why they avoided it when they designed their representative republic.

11. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Why was nothing done? I couldn't understand such blatant outcomes repubs did nothing such as what happened in Penn, there are 66 districts or wards that voted. 59 districts voted 100 % for obama,NOT ONE SINGLE VOTE FOR ROMNEY or any other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.