1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can I contact Gun Fitter

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by esetter, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Mr. Goldberg has an original Parker 20 gauge straight grip stock of mine that I've been trying to get back for a couple months. Leave messages at the number I have for him but get no response. Can anyone help me out? This has been an eleven month nightmare.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have this number from the one experience I had with him. 1 609 231 1898.

3. Charkat1

Charkat1 Member

The number I have for him is 609-231-6187. Give that one a try.

Charlene

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

esetter,

I sure hope you get your stock back and Mr. Goldberg didn't hack it up. I have noticed that he doesn't post here anymore.

Maybe he's fitting another All-American and taking credit for someone else's work. Lol:)

ss

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Both numbers are good for Joe (609 231 1898 - 609-231-6187).

He has two phones - where he lives has really poor cell phone coverage so he figures 'two are better than one.'

Ditto for DSL coverage so getting on-line is not easy either.

Keep trying - you'll get him...

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Thanks guys, those are the same two numbers that I have and I have left numerous messages on both of them. I've never had dealings with anyone like him before. I thought I checked him out before sending him my Parker but obviously I didn't check enough. He did send the gun back with the new stock seven months after the date it was suppose to be done and nothing like it was suppose to be when ordered, but didn't include the original stock which I told him from the beginning I wanted back. I've talked to him twice since then and both times he said it would ship "in a day or two" but I have never seen it.

7. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

He is too busy curing cross-dominance problems and teaching the whole world to shoot with 2 eyes to be bothered by us mere mortals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.