1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I buy the new shotgun shell Spectra shot?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Neil Winston, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Call me suspicious, Jeremy, but you aren't in any way connected with spectra shot, are you? If you happen to be - I shouldn't think you would have to ask us where to get it.

Neil

2. texasaggie2000

texasaggie2000 Member

0   0   0

According to the Baylor player bio, you are the son of a Blair Michel who, according the the Louisiana Secretary of State website, is a Member of Spectra Shot, LLC.

Could be a coincidence.

3. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

LMAO....

Busted...

4. MikeyLikesIt

MikeyLikesIt TS Member

0   0   0

Where did his posts go? Thats even more disapointing to see that he deleted them. What a bad impression to give your product. I think you must have something to say!

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For those that missed it, here's a version from Shotgun World

"So i saw a link on another message to a new company today and checked it out. It's a company with a shell with colored bb's inside of it. They have it for hunters and clay shooters too. It would be great for hunting to know what birds you shoot and not someone else claiming it. And also they have videos of night shoots under black lights where you can see the shot flying and hitting the target. Check it out

www.spectrashot.com

Has anybody seen this and does anyone know where i can buy some so that i can use it?

Thanks"

So i guess i just can't help thinking that it reminds me of glowing online reviews of terrible restaurants i've been to. But he sounds so sincere and i think the lower-case "i's" are adorable, don't you?

Neil

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

BB's for bird hunting and clay pigeons? Thats funny. BB is a size of shot. Kind of wonder if he knows the difference.

Wayne

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

A live spammer that was caught red-handed. Good going guys!

ss

8. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

Spectracide...................at its finest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
buy spectra shot
spectra shotgun shell review
spectra shotgun shells for sale

where to buy spectra shot