1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How bout them Patriots

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank C, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

nuff said.....

2. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

why does coach always look like someone is pulling his fingernails out while at the post game press conference?

I swear, if they win the super bowl by 1 point, he will be the unhappiest guy there. "Yeah, we won, but did see how bad our defense played on the second drive of the third quarter? We are going back to the drawing board to fix that problem. I told the team to enjoy the win tonight, but practice starts at 6 AM on Tuesday for the 2008 season".

DUDE! YOU WON! YOU STILL HAVE A PERFECT RECORD! YOU HAVE A SCHEDULE AGAINST 4 TEAMS WITH A COMBINED 20-28 RECORD! YOU CAN SMILE A LITTLE BIT!

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Woo hoo, I just ran 50 straight, time to PAR-TAY, what? Oh wait, there are 50 more targets..... Damn I forgot......"loss"

4. mrrem3200

mrrem3200 Member

I live in Mass and have been a long time Pats fan. I think they should have done better last night! The last two games gives me doubt. They had no real domination at against the Ravens. Your thoughts?

5. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

The Pats receivers looked very tentative, and not at all sure handed. I know the Ravens' defense really keyed on the receivers, but Brady hit them in the hands and numbers a lot, and they dropped a lot of catchable balls. It looked like they were listening for footsteps.

Best,
    Dennis

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I thought they looked miserably cold.....Wanna try and catch a Brady fastball with numb hands???

7. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Pats should have lost. Baltimore played better. If the idiot DC for Baltimore doesn't call time out, and the moron Ref doesn't accept it (rule says it's for the HEAD COACH - not anybody), the Pats loose.

Now there's issues with the refs. Given, the allegations are by Baltimore, but still, there's issues.

I think the NFL needs something to keep the excitement up at the end of the year to offset Pac Man, Vick, Taylor, and all the other bad things that have happened in the NFL. An unbeaten team to rival the '72 Dolphins yada yada yada... might be what they're looking for.

Think about it. WHY won't the NFL allow re refs to be interviewed? Two or three reporters ask a few questions. "What did you see....." "What were you thinking when you saw....." "Do you have any money on the game......"

Don't think it can't happen - there's simply too much money in it.

8. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Cowboys are looking better all the time . . .

9. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

The worst thing about the whole thing is they have to play Pittsburgh next week..I really dont think luck will prevale next week..Steelers 28 Pats 14....Nuc

10. virg

virg Member

Looks as if the refs or the NFL wants them to go undefeated, or both.

11. mirage1

mirage1 Member

Well I am from Mass and a Pats fan but I must admit some of these comments
    are out there !!! The NFL wants the Pats to win?? They slam them with
    spy gate and they moved the last three games to night games-how did that
    help them? As far as luck goes sometimes you make your own luck. Everyone
    seems to hate a winner-but in the end they are envious.
    joe

12. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Most importantly Bellichec (sp) and Brady & Co. want them to go undefeated. The rest be damned!

13. Mr. Professional

Mr. Professional TS Member

week 6 against the cowboys.. pats 48 boys 27.. after that they seem to have "magic" in the last two minutes of play for the colts game, the eagles game, and now the ravens game. same magic vs. steelers? i say pats win by 7 or less points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.