1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How are you spending your last hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hrosik123, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Seems that the world is ending at 6 tonight. Figure I might relax a little and crack a cold one around 5:45. It may just be my last one. What are you gonna do? Good luck Chuck Hrosik

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I'm getting all I can.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Being thankful that I won't have to witness whichever unelectible douchebag the Traitor Republican Party nomintates get his @ss handed to him by the Community Organizer.

-Gary

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Cocktail hour starts at 4pm. I should have a good buzz when it comes to an end...

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Seems that the world is ending at 6 tonight. Figure I might relax a little and crack a cold one around 5:45. It may just be my last one. What are you gonna do? Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I'm getting all I can.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Being thankful that I won't have to witness whichever unelectible douchebag the Traitor Republican Party nomintates get his @ss handed to him by the Community Organizer.

-Gary

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Cocktail hour starts at 4pm. I should have a good buzz when it comes to an end...

9. porky

porky TS Member

Anytime someone predicts any date for the end of the world, I know that I am safe on that date. It says in the Bible that the Church will leave the earth prior to the end. I still go to Church and hear the Gospel, so I know that it isn't going to happen this week. Now I'm going for a ride on my motorcycle. God says not to worry about tomorrow, it is in His Hands, for that I'm very grateful because the only thing that I can really have control on is when I get up and go to bed and what I eat. Everything else is pretty much an automatic thingLike breathing or getting hungry) or is a law made by man.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Grillin brats, drinkin beer.

Goin for more beer soon. Don't want to be sober for the earthquake.

HM

11. chipking

chipking TS Member

Shot my new (to me) Caesar Guerini Maxum this morning at the club. Put my shells in the truck for tomorrows registered shoot. Had a couple of vine ripened tomato and butter sandwiches and some black olives for lunch. Pretty much it since I haven't figured what I want for supper yet. As for the prediction this bozo was wrong about it happening in 1994 so the odds are he screwed up yet again. And if not I won't have to worry about supper or cleaning the CG OR tomorrows shoot.

--- Chip King ---

12. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

League shoot-off tomorrow, I would not have shot the league if I had known about 5/21/11. LOL. I cleaned my gun either way. I hope there is trap shooting where ever I end up this evening.

13. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Just in case he should happen to be right, which I doubt, me and a bottle of Mr. Daniels will welcome in the end together. When I wake tomorrow, I figure it'll be business as usual!

Big Jack

14. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Shrimp and steak. HMB

15. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I shot my SxS at Maspenock Rod & Gun Club today for a Sporting Doubles match to benefit GOAL. Saw a great old friend and made some new ones. Tonight I'm having a few glasses of vine to relax before my Introduction to Shotgun shooting Ladies Clinic tomorrow! It's 5:30 pm and I see no sign of any doom ;)

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm going to stay home and watch it on the television ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

6:04 pm here and all is good. Going to watch the Preakness now.

Eric

18. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Sipping ice tea and loading 400 rounds for tomorrows shoot!

19. chipking

chipking TS Member

6:08 I guess we'll have Spaghetti and then I'll go clean the Caesar Guerini.

--- Chip King ---

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, Eastern standard time zone has been on it for an hour now. Pretty quiet Apocalypse if you ask me.

I better go get more beer just in case.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.