1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Are Wilson Products and Services?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Robster7, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robster7

Robster7 Member

I received advertising information from Wilson, and thought I would see if anyone has experience with their products or services before I buy?

"For Custom Cryogenically Treated Chokes Tubes, Gunsmith Work, and Gun Accessories, Visit WilsonPrecision.com. We are also offering a package deal on shotgun barrel work. Get Back-Boring, Long Forcing, and Barrel Porting for $250.00 (non-chrome bores). Quick turnaround on all barrel work. All 10ga, 12ga, and 20ga barrels welcome! Just want to have the forcing cone lengthened and polished? $45.00, 10ga, 12ga, or 20ga. We are currently cryo-treating shotgun barrels, and barrel rifle actions for $75.00."

2. TD1958

TD1958 Member

I KNOW A COUPLE GUYS THAT BOUGHT AND USE THE WILSON CHOKES TUBES FOR CARD SHOOTING AND ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE RECEIVED. GOOD LUCK, TIM

3. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

Long & heavy but good patterns. Never had him do any barrel work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.