1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How about those Colts!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by spritc, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

I don't know if they will go all the way, but they sure took the Saints to the back fence and then some. 41 to 10, that spanking had to hurt.

Steve
    (From Indiana)

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

How about the fact that Jason David got scored on 3 times = 21 pts. and he used to be a Colt! OUCH!!!!

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I wouldn't want to be on the Saints practice field this week!

ec90t (right down the road from Kolardude) Lol.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

The SAA is one of the truly great guns.

Don

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Don,

It took me a second! Very funny and clever!

ec90t

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Does Colt even make a shotgun?

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'm still trying to get used to the fact that it's not the:

Baltimore Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to have Irsay in my sights!!

Anyway, no matter, still happy to see the Colts winning!

Curt - Delaware

8. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Even though I am a Eagles fan, I agree with antique(Jim).

9. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Seeing that the "League" did everything in their power to "GIVE" the Colts and Peyton(Mr.T.V. Commercial)Manning the championship do not get too worked up. The PATRIOTS should have now won FIVE titles and would have if not for two calls by paid off-blind officials.They should now have five titles in six years-as the best team of this or any generation.PERIOD.Did I mention winning 20 games in a row--TWENTY--Thank-you.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

There's always got to be one.

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

This site is about shooting. Not auto racing or football. Take a hike, jerk.

12. spritc

spritc Active Member

Shot410ga, this site is certainly about trap shooting and anything else we might want to talk about. It's a discussion forum of like people, in most cases, and we talk about most anything from shooting to politics. If you don't like a topic don't read it and certainly don't respond to it. However, if you like to call people derrogatory names you might be man enough to identify yourself.

Steve Pritchard

13. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Ok, hey, I'll admit it...I think Peyton's an ok guy...and a not-too-bad QB...and "possibly" not as over-rated as I once said he may have been.

But Tom Brady...now there's over-rated...he's just Brett Favre with whiter teeth.

14. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Tom Brady personifies a "winner" in every regard.I did not see where Peyton took a salary CUT so that the TEAM could improve-Brady has had a receiving corps that for years was a disgrace and yet he still won-Peyton lowered his head and walked off of the field IN INDY after the Pats finished with them the previous year.The Patriots weakened defense held the #1 offense to three points.Where would Peyton be if he played in Oakland?

15. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Brady is good but he is still second best to Peyton. Peyton will probably retire as the greatest quarterback ever. Where would Brady be if he played for Oakland? Brady had a great defense all those years while the Colts only got their defense together in the play-off run last year. Peyton is one of the greatest on the field readers of and adjusters to defenses of all time.

16. DENNISMASTROLIA1

I agree-Peyton is probably one of the top QBs of all time-.

17. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

And to think the Colt's "other" choice was Ryan Leaf, what a mistake that would have been!

18. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Hey Steve, Peyton was throwing ropes. They lost some people in the off season but they still looked real strong. Keep them away from Cleveland. We don't want them around here. :>) I hate to say it but I think the Patriots are the team to beat again this year (Not my favorite team).......Philly D

19. spritc

spritc Active Member

Phil, the Patriots are strong, but don't take your eyes off the Colts, they still might do it again. I sure didn't think they would spank the Saints as bad as they did.

I've shot the Regency a couple of times and enjoyed each shot and now I've found a trap model I need to have, wouldn't you know it?

Steve

20. coho

coho Member

Peyton, Brady both awesome , if the colts keep playing like that they’ll win the super bowl again this year. What’s up the "no ego" team adding mr distraction randy moss?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.