1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How About This Guy, Know Him?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Yes, that is our Old Glory on which he is standing.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Bill Dawn?

3. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

BIGDON?

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

If I see this I hope you guys get together to bail me out ! Jeff

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

That's a good personal friend BHO. He's a terrorist. I can't think of his name. I hate when I blank that.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

William Ayres????

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

We have a winner. Yes William Ayers A few highlights of his Career from Wikipedia:

"a radical activist during the political upheavals of the 1960s, Ayers went underground for eleven years starting in 1969 as a co-founder of the violent and radical Weatherman group."

"The Weathermen were initially part of the Revolutionary Youth Movement (RYM) within the SDS, splitting from the RYM's Maoists by claiming there was no time to build a vanguard party and that revolutionary war against the United States government and the capitalist system should begin immediately. Their founding document called for the establishment of a "white fighting force" to be allied with the "Black Liberation Movement" and other "anti-colonial" movements[11] to achieve "the destruction of US imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism."

"in 1969, Ayers participated in planting a bomb at a statue dedicated to police casualties in the 1886 Haymarket Riot.[7] The blast broke almost 100 windows and blew pieces of the statue onto the nearby Kennedy Expressway.[8] The statue was rebuilt and unveiled on May 4, 1970, and blown up again by Weatherman on October 6, 1970."

So why is Billy Ayers important today?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fV_h-XwchkY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fV_h-XwchkY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.