1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How about them ILLINI

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by richrob, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrob

richrob TS Member

We took a dump against Michigan, but I think my boys made up for it today playing spoiler for Ohio St. -Rich

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Thank your boys for me would you? I am an Oregon Ducks fan and this was needed for us to have a chance at the National Championship. Jeff

3. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Gosh, first the Grand now a victory in the Horse Shoe. Is anything left in OHIO???????????Roger

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Good for the Illini. I congratulate them, and I'm an Ohioan. But...winning one big game is only a start. The tough part is being competitive year after year.

Personally I felt the Bucks were overarted. Schedule was too easy. Maybe Illinois can finally get their act together ( not The Grand, football) I think they have a better chance at football. We'll see.

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

It seems you took a dumb at Iowa too........lol lol

Just had to throw that in.

Congrats on a great win for your guys. They played great and deserved the win.

Tressel should have challenged your first TD though. That might have made a difference in the game...........but we'll never know.

Hauxfan!

6. richrob

richrob TS Member

I couldnt agree about the Iowa game more, Zook lost that game, but take no credit away from Iowa, Illinois was on a roll and they shut them down in every aspect of the game.

Its hard to think that they have only had two wins the past two seasons, and two wins against top 5 teams this year. Hopefully this isnt just a flash in the pan. -Rich

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Don't worry about the Buckeye Imposters. They were that way last year against Florida and lost again this year against a former Florida coach. Even the Buckeye number eight ranked wrestling team lost to the Southern Conference University of Tennessee at Chattanooga MOCS wrestling team yesterday. All talk but no Ohio State walk.

WAY TO GO ILLINI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.