1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HOW ABOUT A NEW ELECTION?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by gdbabin, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

The choices:

1 - WS-1

2 - midalake

3 - Censure both

Now that the contentious O'Bammy vs O'Romney WWE wrestlin' match is over we'll need something else to occupy our time.

To me, both of the named narcissistic blow-hards on the NEW ticket are most annoying. One slanderous vilifying protagonist juxtaposed against the other similarly characterized pontificator.

Neither one ever posts anything remotely related to shooting. In fact WS-1 has NEVER posted or commented on a shooting-related topic.

The midalake character has only made a couple of shooting posts when he first joined our TS.com forum. Since then it's all been his flavor of political and ideological persiflage.

I vote for option 3.

Guy B.

2. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Sign-on name: midalake
    Sign-on name created: PRIOR TO 12/2005
    Last post date: 11/07/2012 - 12:53:24 ET
    Threads started: 37
    Messages posted: 1097

Sign-on name: gdbabin
    Sign-on name created: 05/15/2006 - 12:14:00 ET
    Last post date: 11/07/2012 - 13:36:12 ET
    Threads started: 153
    Messages posted: 2277

As the senior statesman I wish for a little more support!

I did get a chuckle when I clicked on the thread though.

I will have to decline the nomination. I am humbled[that’s what they all say]

I think that the people that run for public office are heroes in a way.

I can be honest and say that public office would not be my cup of tea!

GS

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Who gives a rats arse when you joined. The point is, you are nothing but a Liberal political troll here spewing your garbage. You do not participate in anything other than your personal agenda or political views. This is a TRAP SHOOTING FORUM so why are you here?

I vote option 4.

Write in option 4. The political trolls leave this Trap Shooting pro-gun forum!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.