1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

House Roll Call on the Healthcare Bill

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by KEYBEAR, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Very little will happen to them . Some will not be back but some will but none really care . People will vote them back in because they will be getting free stuff .(on your dime)

2. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

If nothing happens to them, then we truly deserve them.

Chichay

3. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

everyone justs sits back and let your country evaporate

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I think most will B back---like that one said---too many folks looking 4 free stuff---My generation lived through the best yrs---they can't hurt us too much anymore---when we get sick they will put us out---wonder how they will feel when they get to our age---wish I were here to see it---gL---sjb

5. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Those of us with children are hostages to the future of what has just been wrought.

bluedsteel

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I know my 2 Senators and one House Rep voted for it. Wisconsin has forever been a puke state because of all the welfare folks in the southeast corner and a huge bevy of pukes in Madison, both Government and University people.

I think there may be a change in the works. I know I will campaign for the opponents this November.

HM

7. GRR

GRR TS Member

AMEN Halfmile, I'll be with you on that one.

I have written Feingold several times and the answers I received were unbelavable...stupid is what stupid does. You must remember He's a Harvard grad.

He told me he liked $4.00+ gas because it will force me to buy a small car and find alternatives for oil. Not caring it will break the country.

When he introduced a Bill to federalize small lakes and farm ponds to gain control over them I thought he lost his pea brain.

GRR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.