1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

House at the Dollar F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by buckshot, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

My neighbors here at the Silver Dollar,

selling there big home on the golf corse, #2 hole of the Gator course largest lot in the ranch, with all thee ammenities, plus the 2 garages 1 for the car 1 for the cart, that were added including the electric openers, also Club car golf cart move in 30 days after sale everything stays, including loading benches.
    They are asking $69,900 or willing to take a trade toward the sale, of a trapgun or two, the house can be seen all winter and during all the major shoots that are hosted by the Silver Dollar, Call Jerry or Marsha Kennedy,

813 792-9156
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Monthly fees please.

rm

3. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Montly fees for 1 year $542.00 starts Feb 2012

4. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

sellers are motivated need to go back up north, they bought it new and enjoyed every year here, its somone elses turn.

5. wbill

wbill Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What is the address?

6. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

the address is 16807 Okoboji lane thanks

7. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Be advised that the sellers will take offers, one of the nicest locations at the Silver dollar, try middle 50s for an offer they need to get up North, thanks Tom.

8. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

9. moowho

moowho Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

how far is the orlando area

10. stnick

stnick TS Member

0   0   0

You pay another $6500 a year for the spot? or $542 I want to make sure I am thinking of this in the right way. Because if I have to pay another 6500 a year for site rent, then after 10 years I have doubled the price of the property.

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sorta reminds me of property taxes. Get your home paid off, and think you're on easy street, and here comes the county collector every year with his hand out. The property taxes were rolled into your home mortgage so it was relatively painless. Wish that joker would accept monthly payments now. If he'd pick up the garbage, supply water, and mow my yard, it would help too. ;-)

12. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm sure the lot rent will go up in 10 years.....

13. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Its a great place to live for us snowbirds, been here for 25 years, and my rent started at $135.00 per month, its about this same price in the area without thee ameneties we have here, its just a matter if you want to drive to the club in your car or your golf cart, i still would be here if i was not shooting, i have to say its a safe place to live, never worried here, if your on the fence of making the Kennedys an offer now is your time to, there motivated and feel they need to go back up North beacause Jerry is loosing his eye sight, Tom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.