1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotels,motels,condos,rentals, around Ben Avery

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I stay at the Laquinta on Shea. Click the link above for their web site. It is reasonable, clean, quiet and a good breakfast. About 15 minutes away

2. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

There are also a few Apartment complexes up North that would work too. I am sure they would accomodate a 3 Month winter visitor and they are 5 miles or less from the Range. I could get the numbers to them if that would help.

Mark

3. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

A couple of things

Phoenix is huge so Make sure you are not dericted to something that is a long way away.

include reasonably close RV parks in your search, a few years back I looked at places to stay here in Tucson. A surprising number of RV parks have all types of homes and RV's that they have purchased and rent, on weekly, monthly, seasonal and yearly schedules.

Al

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bell Road at I-17 has a Super 8 , a Motel 6, A Fairfield Inn, A Red Roof,and a Quality Inn, probably more in that area. There is a Hampton closer, at Pinnacle peak and 17, and a Studio 6 extended stay at Union Hills.

The I-17 Corridor is loaded with lodgings, You can find Your favorite on that road.

We Had an all you can eat Breakfast at the Waffle house there once, just before shooting.

Needless to say that was a mistake.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.