1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotels-Motels close to Markham Park Florida Chain

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Si, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Planning on attending the Chain Shoot at Markham Park next week, any suggestions for motel accommodations, less that $100 a night.

Thanks,

Joe

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Joe, I'm not sure, but try to PM mixer on this site, he should be able to steer you in the right direction. Its the height of winter tourest season here and prices are over 100 dollars almost everywhere. Good luck and I hope Mixer can help you out. Break-em all. Jeff

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Joe, $100.00 or less.....That would be the Front Seat of Your Car..Provided you don't have too Pay for Parking. Anything less..I would have my doubts about having your car and or your Life in the Morning. Good Luck Bart Reynolds

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Please don't get me wrong..Great Club...Even Better Town to get away to...Just Bring MONEY or stay at Home. Bart Reynolds

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The LaQuinta Inn & Suites less than 2 miles from Markham shows rooms at $93 a night. Give them a call at: 954-845-9929. For other hotels in the area Google: hotels/motels, Sunrise Florida.

Eric

6. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Eric, Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call!

Like everyone else commented my $100 a night was a low ball number!

Thanks again,

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.