1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotels for Ohio State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by zelmo96, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Hello everyone. I am going to the Ohio State Shoot for the 1st time in 2013. I am not trusting of web sites for true info. I do believe in other shooters. I do not need anything fancy, CLEAN and close are my 2 biggest needs. Thanks, Al Baker

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

all the hotels are nice and they are located 10 miles to the north or 10 to the south. you can also find them at polaris mall which is 20 miles south exit 140 is the trap shoot 150 is north fredricktown/mt gilead and south to exit 130--route 36/37 sunbury/delaware and then exit 120 polaris. check the hotel maps motordoc

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Stay away from the Days Inn one exit south at 36/37 exit.
    It is a red dot hotel and they have screwed many trapshooters over, promised the 'TRAPSHOOTING RATE' and then stick up your you know what and hope you dont look at the charges billed to card. And yes this is from personal exprience, it took me calling the fraud dept of card com before they agreed to reverse charges.
    Rooferbob

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

And if you are not familiar with Columbus...... there are a number of discount hotels along the I-71 corridor inside the beltway (I -270). Best to stay away from that area - drugs, prostitution, robbery, car theft, shootings. Stay N of 270 and you should be fine. The Cardinal Center website does offer a list of local hotels. I live here and would be glad to run down info on any of the hotels you're interested in.

Rich

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We stay in the Hilton Suites in Dublin, super nice rooms (2 bdrm, 2 bath suite), great breakfast and complimentary dinner. Surrounded by lots of good restaurants and shopping...approx 20 min. ride to the CC.

Curt

6. pdq

pdq Member

I shot there this year. You leave the complex and within about 30 seconds you are on I-71. 15 minutes south is Polaris. Many, many choices of where to stay plus good places for meals, all within minutes off I-71 -- very convenient.

Pete

7. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I suggest the Hampton at the Sunbury exit, at Delaware, they book fast, but you can use a coupon in the books at roadside rest in Ohio and save some money.

I have stayed a number of times, great free breakfast, nice pool, and work out area.

Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.