1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotels for missouri fall handicap

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Logan_p, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Logan_p

Logan_p TS Member

I am looking to attend the missouri fall handicap for the first time this year and was wondering where everyone likes to stay?

2. zzoom

zzoom Member

Download the program, lots of places listed. If you have questions, pm me. Live 40 miles up the road and familiar with most places.

3. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

You will have many, many choices of places to stay. The Missouri home grounds are located right in the middle of a very large resort area. I have personally stayed at the Quail's Nest & the Osage Village Inn, both set side by side in Osage Beach, less than a block from the large outlet mall. PM me if you need more info.

Welcome to the greatest place to shoot in the USA!

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

The Golden Door was always clean and reasonable (before I did the travel-trailer thing).... m

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo and I always stayed at the Golden Door before we got our camper because they allowed us to bring our dog. It is a nice, clean, quiet, reasonably priced and owned by a wonderful couple who have run it for many years.

6. RLC323

RLC323 Member

A plus for the Golden Door is that is within walking distance of Randy's Frozen Custard.

If you are looking for Holiday Inn Express type place with big flat screen, and fancy bed, and free breakfast, well the Golden Door is not that.

It is clean, quiet, and reasonably priced.

7. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

We have stayed at The Golden Door, The Quails Nest in years past. What we do now is rent a condo. We're on the water, can grill/cook if we desire, with a lot more room for not much more money. It is the best deal in my book. If I shoot like s#%t, maybe the crappie or bluegill are biting.

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Lazy days condos
    Very clean, cheap, right on the water so you can fish at nite and a 10 minute drive to club, we stayed there for years before we started camping. Ask for the trapshooting discount!!
    Rooferbob

9. dmbrassy

dmbrassy Member

Dont stay at the Inn At Grand Glaize its a dump.

10. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I usually stay at the Econolodge. Cheap but clean...poor breakfast, but it is included. Short drive to the Linn Creek club, (10 minutes,) and a couple of fast food places across the street. If you want a better breakfast...Comfort Inn is right down the street! Martinpicker

11. HareBear

HareBear TS Member

Google 6 star management then call Kim, condos in Park view bay, really nice and not alot of money