1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotels for Indiana shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Being 15mi. west of the shoot is not a good thing! If traffic is moving well you'll be in good shape, but if it is moving like usual, it may take you an hour. 465, from Michigan Rd. to I-69, is the busiest stretch of road that exist in Indiana. I-69 from 465 to 116th St. is also very heavily traveled. You may wan't to look for something closer.

When you do your search, just put in the intersection of 116th and Ollio Rd.

ec90t

2. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Full list of close area hotels can be found in the program.

John

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Is there a website for the event schedule?

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

The full program can be found above...

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

bobdog -- The Pyramids are WAY too far -- there are good options MUCH closer. On your way to the club in the AM it will take 30 minutes to an hour from the Pyramids and the same on the way back.

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

bobdog -- Noblesville is so $$$ probably because their is some sort event going on at the Deer Creek/Verizon Music Center. Give a call to the hotels in the program -- you will find cheaper.

I am staying at the Residence Inn at Indy/Fishes (I-69 and 96th street) for $119/night. Cheaper rates can be found (pssst... try Studio 6 or Super 8)...

John

7. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

If you go east about 10 miles past the Mt. Comfort exit on I-70 you will find some motels at reasonable rates. I want to think the name of the town is Greensburg.

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hoosier,

The town you are refering to is Greenfield, not Greensburg. Greensburg is SE of Indy on 74.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.