1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotel Recommendations Grand AND Indiana State

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kolar412, Jan 9, 2017.

1. kolar412

kolar412 Member

I've called a couple of places in the Sparta area, no reservations taken until at least February, I seem to remember a couple of places mentioned on here. Can somebody tell me the names of these places? Please also include phone numbers. I won't shoot the entire week of the Grand probably Thursday-Saturday.

As for Indiana, I've stayed at Candlewood for the last few years, and for several reasons I'm done with them after this last shoot. I like the area that Candlewood is in, for being up there once a year I'm pretty familiar with that part of Indy.

Looking for nice, CLEAN places but not too pricey.

Thanks everybody.

2. dustinthewind

dustinthewind Active Member

Look at Google Earth 96th street and Hague Road. You will find about a dozen. IMG_2298.jpg

kolar412 thanked this.
  3. Heeringa

Heeringa Active Member

There's a couple new places off of Exit 210 of I-69. The Cabela's is at that exit, and IGC is about 10 minutes south of there.

For the Grand, the Best Western in Nashville worked very well for me last year. So well that I had them put me down for next year when I checked out. 618-478-5341 is their number. Google says that's a 40 minute drive to the front gate of the WSRC and that was pretty accurate. There's a fantastic little Diner between the town of Nashville and that Best Western. Google says it's called Ardi's Grill, but last summer I think it was just called Diner. Hopefully the management is still the same. I recommend The Horseshoe. It's 2 biscuits, halved, covered in hash browns, covered in sausage gravy, covered in bacon, covered in eggs. It was outstanding. I've been craving that for about 2 months now.

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

If you make your reservations online you should have no problem making them now.

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

My Doctor would call that breakfast a "heart stopper".

Gary Waalkes thanked this.