1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hotel at Jaqua's --stay away from it

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

STAY AWAY FROM THE Imperial Inn---DAYS'S INN--FLAG CITY INN. THE NAME HAS CHANGED three times and listed in the Jaqua program as "days inn" and I told Cam,TAKE IT OUT. She said thanks. IT IS A DUMP AND I MEAN A DUMP. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. Motordoc

2. motordoctor

3. My-stores

My-stores TS Member

Thanks for the heads up.. See ya at the Grand.. All Good..

4. gridlock

gridlock Member

Joe,Sometimes you" get what you paid for" Try the Fairfield,its not that expensive and only 5min. away.Show up this weekend so Dr.D and I can give you a "case of red A$$",$25 per trap$1 on total.

5. motordoctor

i have stayed at days inn before and this was terrible. i'll trade hotels next time. have a family obligation this week. dr. D gave it to me the other day and Gorden put it to me this weekend. Had a bunch of gun trouble but got it fixed. Fun to shoot in the 35 MPH wind. Nice place that Jaqua's. Had a great dinner with Dr. D and Gordon. Love the people that I meet in shootng.Joe

6. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.