1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Hotel 30 Minutes NE of Sparta has Rooms Available!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4evertrap, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4evertrap

4evertrap Member

Original Springs Inn, Okawville Illinois still has a few rooms left. This is a great place to stay! Old world charm, gracious and friendly owners. Beautiful Pool, two restaurants/bars, one up-scale, one sports bar type, that has live entertainment, and a spa for the ladies...

The ride to and from the homegrounds is relaxing and will take you right past the world famous Ben's Diner, (the Kolar boys have been known to frequent this fine establishment)and Pistol City, amoung a few other restaurants.

Give them a call if you still need a room 618 243 5458, you will be glad you did!
  2. docbombay

docbombay Member

I was considering this hotel until I did a search at tripadvisor.com and read the reviews.

The link is above.

Be your own judge.

doc
  3. stokinpls

stokinpls Active Member

Dang, looks like it could be haunted, which would be a plus (in my book). Thanks for the tip.
  4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yes, that place is well known in the area to be haunted. The fact of its possible ghostly friends actually draws people in more than running them off. That is of course if you buy all that hub hub.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.