1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HORSESHOE BEND GUN CLUB TURKEY SHOOT 11/17/12

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Jennifer, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

The Horseshoe Bend Gun Club will be hosting its annual turkey shoot on Saturday, November 17th, at 10:00 am. For those of you who weren't there last year, we do have a new Pat wobble trap, and aren't afraid to use it (ha ha).

This is a quick note for anybody needing the date and time. I'll know more specific details in the next few days.

Hope to see you then! Jennifer

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx Jen, see ya there

3. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Where is that club?

Charlie

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Charlie, when coming down the hill entering Horsehoe Bend look to your right and you will see a small log cabin club house, the turn is just up the road a bit - there should be a slew of pickups in the parking lot visible from Hwy 55

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Charlie, after you come down the north side of Horseshoe Bend Hill on Hwy 55, it's the first driveway on your right, after the last runaway ramp at the bottom of the hill at the southern end of Horseshoe Bend. If you pass the town's Horseshoe welcome sign you've gone too far. Turn right into the first driveway and stay to the right, going in the opposite direction as you came. Go to the end of the road and there'll be a log cabin on the left side with smoke coming out of the chimney.

Hope to see lots of you there! More information to follow soon. Jennifer

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

???

I've been through Horseshoe Bend more times than I can count. Unless the world has changed since the last time, about six weeks ago, the hill on 55 is south of town, and from the north you are exiting the Payette River Canyon. The runaway ramps are all on the hill to the south of town.

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

The north side of Horseshoe Bend HILL is on the south side of the town. The south side of Horseshoe Bend HILL is the Avimore and Spring Valley side (the Eagle/Boise side).

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

... sorry Pocatello, didn't mean to sound edgy, I was just reeling from the results of the presidential election and took it out on you.

Back to the turkey shoot, more information: There will be draw buddies, a limit on wins (probably 4), and there will be $15 Cabela's gift cards as well as the $15 Winco cards for those who don't want to buy Thanksgiving fixin's. Cost is still $5.00 per shoot. Also there will be the free chili and cornbread like last year, plus coffee and donuts.

Hope to see lots of familiar and new faces!

Shoot well and often, Jennifer

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Sorry Steve and I couldn't make it, we had a death in the family. Hope it went well and everybody enjoyed themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

horseshoe bend gun club