1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse face sails Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Auctioneer, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

A hand drill does wonders when wear scuba gear. LOL

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Wondering why it's important? Dan

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Dan, I think we're just wondering when the lying creep will get whats coming to him. Jackie B.

4. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Ever pay attention to that shrew he's married to? I think maybe he's earning his yacht on a daily basis...

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

It's all his wife's money. I'm sure they have a home or two in Newport anyway...
    Now can we post a picture of this bad boy or will it get Tron too excited?
    -Trappy

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Pay no attention to Dahaub ... evidentally Liberals can do no wrong!

7. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

It matters Dan. Liberals are always telling the rest of how we should live, but hold themselves exempt. For example...Michael Moore telling us we don't need handguns while employing armed bodyguards; Albert Gore telling us to turn the air conditioner off while living in several large mansions and flying all over the world in private jets; Nancy Pelosi shoving that mess of "health care" down our collective throats, but she and her ilk don't have to subscribe to it. John Kerry never met a tax hike he didn't like, except when it pertains to him, of course. He is the biggest phony of them all.

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Just a little information for those skeptics in the group(Dahaub). I have enclosed a link to a Boston newspaper(The Boston Herald). If it had been the Boston Globe I am sure the reports would be different

I was going to include a picture of Kerry's little rowboat but the News paper blocks the coping of pictures. You can by them but you can't get them for their news value, Free

"New England boat builders say shame on Sen. John Kerry for buying a $7 million New Zealand-built luxury yacht while local ship makers struggle to find work...

“Darn, that would have been a wonderful job for a Maine builder,” said Jane Wellehan, president of the trade group Maine Built Boats. “If someone comes to build a $7 million boat that would employ half the population of some towns for a year or two. Boat building is such a critical component of our coastal economy.”

Gregory Egan, who owns the Crosby Yacht Yard in Osterville, said Bay State boat builders must feel cut adrift by Kerry as well"

"Sources told the Herald the yacht cost $7 million, meaning Kerry would owe the state more than $500,000 in excise and sales taxes"

Just another little tidbit now that he has been caught Sen. Kerry say if the State of Mass determines that he owes any taxes he will gladly pay them. Kind of like locking the Barn door after the horse is gone!!!!!!

Any way Danny here is to you and another intelligent question. BTW $500,000 dollars would certainly help to lower the cost of Graft in this state.

Bob Lawless

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

So... the Transom of his yacht won't be sporting one of those "Out of a Job yet"? bumper stickers?

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Wifey's company headquarters is offshore too.

I never buy Heinz products. Pretty dumb of the voters to suppoert this shithead.

HM

11. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Hypocrisy. Just another service offered by Senator Kerry.

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Dahaub;

Your question has been answered. Your response to hypocrite Kerry is??

13. ivanhoe

EFO I did exactly that while the article was on their home page and this is what I got. So I don't know what to tell you. It wasn't a case of not knowing how it was a case of the results for the method I have used at 500 times. In this case it saves as a GIF file not a JPG file and try as I may I can not change the file designation. I have never had a problem changing the designation of file before. I thank you for the suggestion though.

Bob Lawless

14. Paladin

Your response is what, Dahaub?

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Why is it important? EVERYONE should have the opportunity to dodge a half million in taxes, right? Not to worry, the peons will pick up the slack, because they have no choice. As Leona Helmsley said, "Taxes are for the Little People".

Once a conehead, always a conehead.

halfmile_2008_03031.jpg

HM

16. ivanhoe

The local 11 O'clock news say that Kerry is get upset with all the questions about the taxes. He say he doesn't understand the questions the taxes have never been an issue.

The taxes if there are any will be paid. He say he always pays his taxes. Of course the fact the ownership and tax structure on boats is much different in RI than MA never entered into it. RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

17. Paladin

Dahaub;

Apparently we will have to interpret your non-answer as confirmation that you have no defense for your fellow liberal hypocrite. The sad fact is that you will continue to vote for liberal politicians that say one thing, yet do another. That only care about themselves. Period.

18. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Pale and very dim. I know what a hypocrite is and John Kerry did go to Viet Nam and was wounded and returned home a very upset young man many years ago. He also ran for President many years ago and did not win that race. The guy who beat him had his presidency handed to him by a group of billionaires and he returned the favor when he gave them a no-bid contract for all the bullshit the military needed after Reagan gutted their ranks and elected to hire all the work done by those who donate to the republicans, have I left out anything? The reason we needed haliburton to do the work is that George started a war to get the oil fields back to those who had control of them before Sadam nationalized those oil wells. Just happened to be that same group of folks who spent their hard and dirty earned money to elect the president who would rather sit on a bar stool that the seat of a jet plane and fight in Viet Nam like he should have done. Yes pale and dimmer by the minute I know what a hypocrate is. Do you? Dan

19. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Here's what $7,000,000 buys. Kerrys new toy.
    [​IMG]

20. shadow

shadow Active Member

Once again,and all together now,-----"It is Bushs'fault"!!!!!...LMAO @ Dahaub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.