1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady Pacific loader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a Hornady Pacific DL-150 loader? (12 gauge) Although they are discontinued, I am thinking they might be a more solid unit than a MEC 600 JR. It seems that if you can find one, they are relatively inexpensive. I have a Hornady 366 and love it. However, I wanted a smaller, less expensive loader to leave at my cottage when I am there during the summer months. Anyone having one or something similar, give me a holler at the above email address. Thanks. Ed

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Ed,

Yes, they are very stout loaders, and some parts from the 366 are interchangeable, like powder and shot bushings, wad fingers, and I think even the pre-crimp and final crip dies will interchange.

I have two.

BUT, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned with for a MEC 600 Jr. They are the standard by which single-stage presses are measured, and MEC gives great service too.

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I used to have the 150....but I'll second the bit about the MEC 600.

The cockroaches are going to use them to load shells after the nuclear winter they're so tough...

4. GunCSI

GunCSI TS Member

esoxhunter, I have sent you a pm regarding a Hornady loader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady 150 loader

hornady dl 150