1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady Customer Service

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I live about 25 miles from Hornady. I took my 366 over to them the 6th about 9:30 AM because I was haveing a little trouble with the wad seater and they called me today about 1:30 and said I could pick it up. I got it home and I never knew a reloader could be so smooth. They looked over the loader and fixed a few small things and the bill was $25.00 Dirt Cheap. I would say if you are looking for a reloader look at the Hornady. Great service.

Corey

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Corey, looks like all went well. Good people.---Steve

3. todd farris

todd farris TS Member

I will second your comments. I have 366's for every gauge and from time to time have had some trouble. The tech help is always friendly and knowledgeable and on occasion just sent me the part I needed without a charge. There are many companies that could take lessons from these guys!

todd farris

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i just got a used 366 and wanted an operators manual. without a doubt, the best customer service i have ever received. their telephone menu is pretty funny too. great folks.

brett d.

5. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I agree even if you don't need anything that phone message is worth a listen.

Corey

6. teleskier

teleskier Member

Yeah the phone cracks me up. They are so helpful. I recently upgraded an old 1950's model with all of the new features and they were great to work with.

7. jethro

jethro TS Member

Todd Farris do you have a 366 in 16 ga. A good friend of mine was visited by Hornady at his gun club. They seen his reloading room and all the 366's. My friend said he had one in every gauge but 16ga. A month later Hornady sent him one in 16ga.It was supposedly custom built. What a great company. Jeff I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.