1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady Customer Service - it's outstanding

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I've had two 366s since the late 70s. Not a problem in the world with them. Recently I bought a 28 gauge head so I could load for skeet.

Then a gentleman showed up on here with a whole loader for $190. I offered him $100 for the base, so I could put the new head on it and have a whole new 28 gauge loader. He mails me the base - everything is absolutely as advertised. Great deal.

However, this base has not been updated for the new advance system. I finally figure that out after wondering why I can't make the dang thing work and call horandy for parts. Now, the "new" index system had to come out about 1980. And I need two parts, a spindle and a pivot arm.

Both are coming free. Under warranty. They are paying postage.

Man, does it get any better than that????

You just can't go wrong with folks from Nebraska. Two guesses as to where I was born, LOL.

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Jeff, I live 27 miles from their factory. I just took my 366 that I purchased in the 70's back to them several months ago for some referbishing. They said they were pretty busy and it may be a while before I'd get it back. I didn't need it right away so that wasn't a problem.

They called three days later and said that it was done and that one of the employees lived just 13 miles from me and that he would run it over after work if I wanted. Now I'd say that's service. Really helpful and knowledgeable people on their staff.

Good shooting,
    Steve

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Several years ago I bought a used 366 off the internet. It needed some adjustments. I called Hornady and a technician talked me through the needed adjustment and then spent some time explaining the various functions of the reloader. He had to spend 15 minutes with me. I also had an old Apex 3.1. I sent it to them for refurbishing. Absolutely no charge. They even shipped it back to me free. I since sold the Apex and gave my old 366 to my son. I bought a new loader. Guess what kind?? Yep a 366. You can't beat Hornady. If only all companies were this customer friendly. Ed

4. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

I had some dealing with Hornady over some bullets and they were outstanding. Great service. Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.