1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady bullet feeder for Dillon 550B

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by capvan, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capvan

capvan Active Member

Midway is advertising a Hornady bullet feeder for the Dillon 550B. Around $100. Has anyone had any experience with this unit? Seems too good to be true. They had a video of the unit, but it was shown on a Hornady press. With this unit and the case feeder I already have, I could really crank out some pistol rounds.

Any comments from anyone? Is it for real or did someone really screw up at Midway?

cap

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I don't know but you'd still have a 550. I don't see it as being much of a time saver when you still have to crank the shell plate by hand. On a 650 or 1050, yes a bullet feeder is great.

3. capvan

capvan Active Member

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

capvan just wondering where did you see that avertised? I get email from them on a daily bases with more items they are pushing.

Last nite I checked out their website they have two prices on the Hornady bullet feeder $239 (on sale) for the 110 volt model and $269 (on sale) for the 220 volt model. That is all I can find.

That is why I would like to know where you saw it advertised.

Bob Lawless

5. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

Please share with us where you are getting components to "crank out rounds"...Larry Lockhart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
550 bullet feeder
dillon 550b bullet feeder
has anyone put a gsi bullet feeder on a dillon 550b
hornady bullet feeder on a dillon rl550b
rl550b bullet feeder

using the dillon rl550b with optional case feeder

when did dillon start selling the 550b case feeder