1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady 366

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sasquach, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasquach

sasquach Member

0   0   0

Has anybody used the new or retrofitted an older 366 with the hydralic advance? How did it work?

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one brand new in the box for 400.00 shipped 12 gauge

3. JLW

JLW TS Member

0   0   0

I was not aware they had a hydraulic but I do have the gas assist on mine.
    The gas assist slows you down a bit, which I needed, I use the time to grab another hull and wad.
    I really like it.-Jerald MI

4. sasquach

sasquach Member

0   0   0

I guess I used the wrong term, the gas assist is what I was asking about. I had heard that it doesn't have enough power,and does not index all the time.It looks like a good fix if it works,possibly solving one of the operating problems i.e. working the handel too fast and pinching a primer. How much does it slow down loading time?

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My right arm is trained to hesitate slightly on the upstroke right when the primer is being dropped in the priming station hole.

No gas assist needed.

6. JLW

JLW TS Member

0   0   0

Sas-"How much does it slow down loading time? "

I feel it slows me down very little. I use the time required for the shell plate to rotate to grab another hull/wad.

Possibly, anyone that says it is slower may need to slightlyloosen the nut
    on their shell plate? Too tight or dirty would slow the rotation. Maybe too, the piston is "cold"? Just guesses....

If there are questions, email-Jerald MI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.