1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hornady 366

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by start1, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. start1

start1 TS Member

i have for sale a hornady 366 in 20 ga. it has the auto advance feature. it does not have the gas cylinder attachment to smooth out operation or the spring loaded primer seating punch. i bought it on ebay and believe it was from a dealer close out and has only been used by me when setting it up for operation. i never have used it as i came across a deal for four p-w 900 loaders 12,20,28,410 with a hydro unit and a bunch of other stuff ect. the 366 came with an extra top plate. another gauge dies can be mounted on the xtra plate and with a minimum effort another gauge can be set up on the 366 quickly. the loader came with an extra 20 gauge indexing ring and ring guard, and several other small parts. i am asking $275.00 and the cost of shipping and insurance to buyer or obo. if this intrests you send me an email with your phone number or request my phone number by email. jerryreason@yahoo.com or jreason@tds.net

2. start1

start1 TS Member

i have for sale a hornady 366 in 20 ga. it has the auto advance feature. it does not have the gas cylinder attachment to smooth out operation or the spring loaded primer seating punch. i bought it on ebay and believe it was from a dealer close out and has only been used by me when setting it up for operation. i never have used it as i came across a deal for four p-w 900 loaders 12,20,28,410 with a hydro unit and a bunch of other stuff ect. the 366 came with an extra top plate. another gauge dies can be mounted on the xtra plate and with a minimum effort another gauge can be set up on the 366 quickly. the loader came with an extra 20 gauge indexing ring and ring guard, and several other small parts. i am asking $275.00 and the cost of shipping and insurance to buyer or obo. if this intrests you send me an email with your phone number or request my phone number by email. jerryreason@yahoo.com or jreason@tds.net

3. start1

start1 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.