1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady 366 parts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OregonDon, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OregonDon

OregonDon TS Member

0   0   0

Does anyone other than Hornady sell parts for the 366? TIA

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There is a store in Nebraska that keeps a complete line...but I can't remember the name even good enough to google it, LOL. And they sell over the web and via phone....fur and fin, something like that...

Someone, I'm sure, will be along that knows. Actually, I called Hornady on their 800 number and they gave me the name and number of this place, so they're not shy about it.

Give serious thought to ordering from the factory, though. Often they take care of things under "warranty", even on my 1979 era machines....

Good people.

3. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

0   0   0

Lock Stock and barrel is a good place it may also be the same store the other guys are talking about.

4. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've had good luck direct with Hornaday and with Midway also. Mostly bushings or a crimp starter, wad guide or a spring or two.

I just checked out LS&B and they have good prices, but not much stock.

The 366 is a brick that you cannot wear out. Mine is 37 years old....

SW

5. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Lock stock and Barrel: 800-228-7925; www.lockstock.com.

- - Bill

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

THAT"S IT!!! Lock stock and barrel...fin,fur and feather...I was on the right track. LMAO.

Wonder sometimes how I find my way home...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady 366 parts

hornady 366 parts for sale

hornady 366 replacement parts

hortnady 366 replacemant parts
replacement parts for 366 hornady reloader