1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady 366 parts counter for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bruceabel, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruceabel

bruceabel TS Member

0   0   0

I have designed and built a counter which can be installed on the Hornady 366 shot shell reloader. As you know a counter option is not available from the factory, which was the driving force behind this effort.

The counter comes with a bracket which installs using the existing mounting bolt. Simply remove the bolt and install the bracket and you have a counter. It is a nice addition to keep track of how many shells you have made, or how many primers you have left in the tube.

You can see the counter installed and working on a press at the following U-tube link. http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/Aj2N8FG_tpE/default.jpg

The price of $19.99 includes the counter, bracket, and free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you would like one at bruceabel@triton.net.

I accept paypal, VISA, or personal check.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
fitting a counter to hornady 12g press

modifications to hornady 366 press fitting a counter