1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady 366 owners

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I love guys with talent. Thanks.

2. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Bill, just how tall ARE you? lol Jim

3. quartering

quartering Active Member

0   0   0

thirty years ago i smoked something out of something that looked something like your tubes. thanks for the memories...good luck with it

4. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is so neat!@! I would have to have a step ladder to fill it.. but just have to do that once a week !

Nice setup!
    WesleyB

5. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

0   0   0

I would hate to think about removing the shot tube if a problem came up while it was full of shot Or, if a bushing change was called for. I think I would most likely add some kind of drain to the shot tube "just in case"

6. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

0   0   0

Bill ,

Waaay back , I used some long brake line tubing similar to you . I loaded the tube OFF the press with a "stop pin " through the tubing . After mounting the "loaded" tube , the pin was removed to allow the primers to drop .

Found some large diameter clear tubing that fits a PVC reducer that will fit the "boss" on the press . May still be available through specialty plastics vendors .

Transitioned to differeent press ; sold that 366 .

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.