1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Hornady 366 High Capacity Reservoirs

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skeeljc, Apr 11, 2012.

1. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Improve the performance of your Hornady 366 with these High Capacity Reservoirs.

The shot reservoir holds 25 pounds of shot and the powder reservoir holds over a pound of powder.

The reservoirs are securely attached to the powder/shot measure with three cup point set screws that bite into the measure and provide a rock solid mounting. The measure and reservoirs can be removed as a unit and inverted to change bushings without emptying the reservoirs.

Each reservoir has a baffle built into its base so there are no loose parts to move out of place when the reservoirs are inverted to change bushings.

The reservoirs are the same height as the original Hornady tubes.

The shot reservoir has an Acrylic tube and the powder reservoir has a Polycarbonate tube. Polycarbonate is compatible with the newer Hodgdon powders like LongShot.

The price is $110.00 plus actual shipping.

Email or PM me with your shipping address for a total with the shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a photo of my original set of Acrylic reservoirs that I have been using since 2003. They have never been cleaned but I am sure that if I would wash them in dish detergent they would clean up.

[​IMG]
  2. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

I know you have several prior postings, so I apologize if this has already been asked. Are the powder drops as consistent with the built in powder baffle? Is there any issue with static? I am loading a lot with Titewad. I am getting extremely consistent powder charges currently, but I am interested in your reservoirs.
  3. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The powder drops with my reservoir are more consistent than those with the Hornady tube and baffle. The bottom in my reservoir restricts the volume of powder that the bushing sees. This volume is smaller than the volume under the Hornady baffle. The Hornady baffle allows more of the head of powder above the baffle to pack into the space below the baffle. This causes different drops depending on how full the reservoir is.

There can be an issue with static. The best solution is to raise the relative humidity. Another solution is to wash the reservoir in a solution of dist detergent and let it dry without rinsing.

Jim Skeel
  4. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

0   0   0

I have a set of these. They are very consistent in the drops. They are great.

Ajax
  5. Raider Red

Raider Red Member

0   0   0

Guys, its the best money ever spent to improve your reloaders. I have a set on a Hornady 366 12ga and a set on a Hornady 366 28ga. It,s really time saving to have 25#s of shot and over a pound of powder all at one setting.

Rodney HArdin
  6. napawino

napawino Member

0   0   0

Hi Jim,
    Price quote on a set of 366 hoppers sent to 94558.
    Thanks,
    Fred-napawino
  7. mxhartley

mxhartley TS Member

0   0   0

Jim i have 2 sets & need 2 more for a friend. Call me Brian Hartley 801-367-8699 Thanx! I love mine!
  8. napawino

napawino Member

0   0   0

My 366 High Capacity Reservoir set arrived today via Priority Mai. The packing was first rate and shipping was very prompt. The reservoirs fit perfectly and powder and shot charges are right on the money with the new baffels. I am very pleased and will be ordering more for my other Hornady presses.
    Thank you,
    Fred-napawino
  9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Jim:

I'll take that last set. PM sent.

-Gary
  10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

I recently received mine and installed them in less than five minutes. They are very nice with thick-walled tubes and they fitted up to my 366 perfectly.

Very nice, solid set-up.

Thanks Jim.

-Gary
  11. Cowboy325

Cowboy325 TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Mike
  12. Hawkeye Kid

Hawkeye Kid TS Member

0   0   0

Will these work on a DL-266?

Hawkeyekid
  13. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yes, they will work on a Pacific DL-266.

Jim Skeel
  14. 4painter

4painter TS Member

0   0   0

i would like a set send me price and add to personal message thanks steve
  15. 808state

808state Member

0   0   0

I too be interested in a MEC 9000 version should you ever decide to make some.
  16. wcw2323

wcw2323 TS Member

0   0   0

Hello,

Please for ward pricing for 366 Hornady.

Thanks!
  17. wcw2323

wcw2323 TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry, my zip code is 03444

Warren Wallis
  18. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Here is some feedback from a satisfied customer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
    To: skeeljc@frontier.com<BR>
    Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:50 PM<BR>
    Subject: RE: Hornady 366 High Capacity Reservoirs<BR>

Jim,
    Received the reservoirs today not bad for USPS this time of year. I'm waiting for a package from Grand Island NE. it was shipped Saturday also 120 miles away. The reservoirs were everything I expected. They are very nice piece. Got home installed and reloaded 200 shells. They worked great can't believe there was not static in powder tube. Excellant job of packing no way they were going to get harmed. Wished others would take your lead on this. I'm completely satisfied !

Thank You Mike Georgi
  19. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The powder reservoir now has a Polycarbonate tube. Polycarbonate resists the newer powders like Hodgdon LongShot and TiteGroup much better than Acrylic. I had to increase the price to cover the added cost of the Polycarbonate tube.

I have two sets of reservoirs in stock ready to ship.

Give me your shipping address for a total with the shipping.

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor
  20. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

John,

I sent you an email. One set is yours.

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor