1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady 366 Conversion Kit with Complete Die Head

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phill, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phill

Phill Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I recently purchase a used Hornady 366 package, and it came with an extra 20 gauge caliber conversion kit with the extra complete die head. I already have a complete 20 gauge reloader, and I do not need this conversion. Any idea what this is worth? I've had a hard time finding any other sets like this one. Thank you, Phillip
    phill_2010_070761.jpg

phill_2010_070762.jpg

2. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Last I looked, a 20 ga die kit was close to $200 and the extra parts to complete the set-up was $100 plus. So, new, the cost is on the order of $300. It takes less than 5 minutes to convert the loader. You certainly should be able to get $100 - $150 for it.

One other alternative is IF you like to load two different component sets, used 12 ga dies are cheap -- I've seen them for less than $50 on ebay. Takes less than a minute to change out in-gauge die heads and really speeds reloading time up -- no fooling with the dies to get things adjusted.

Unless you need the money, I'd hang onto it for resale when the time comes. The price just keeps going up because of inflation.

- - Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hornaday 366 caliber conversion
hornady 366 20 gauge conversion kits for sale
hornady 366 conversion kit

hornady 366 conversion kits

hornady 366 die head
hornady 366 gauge comversion

how to change hornady 366 to different calibers

used 20 gauge die for 366 hornady press