1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hornady 366 12 gauge loader for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sdroosterman, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdroosterman

sdroosterman TS Member

0   0   0

Hornady 366 12 gauge loader for sale. I got this as payment from somebody who owed me $. I never used it, been happy w/my P-W, saw no reason to change.

Sat unused for a long time, finally made the time to overhaul it and adjust it into working order. New primer feed and a few misc small parts. Works well.

Attached some close-ups of the markings, figure there's people on this forum who could date it or know more about than I.

Includes (new) 1 oz #8 shot bushing, and 438 powder bushing- set up to use clays w/ch209 primers and claybuster waasl wads in rem hulls.

$350 + $60 shipping. It will ship in 2 boxes, with the heavy base shipping in a wooden shipping crate, the upper unit well padded in a cardboard box. If actual shipping to your address is less, I'll refund the difference.

Greg 206-753-9374

2. sdroosterman

sdroosterman TS Member

0   0   0

3. sdroosterman

sdroosterman TS Member

0   0   0

4. sdroosterman

sdroosterman TS Member

0   0   0

5. sdroosterman

sdroosterman TS Member

0   0   0

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

At $410 delivered you may have this loader for quite sometime. You have priced yourself out of the market. EBay often shows these machines for sale for way more than their true value. Despite the parts you replaced, it is still used. Usually functioning Hornady 366 loaders showing wear in good condition sell for more around the $250 mark or less. The picture also shows minor surface rust on the main pivot shaft and the upright shafts. I load on an older Pacific 366 which I bought on here for $150 plus shipping. Of course that was a steal. I have also restored several other Hornady/Pacific loaders. I am not trying to beat you up but give you advice on selling your machine here. Graf and Son had them for sale brand new last year at the Grand for $399. Good luck.

7. sdroosterman

sdroosterman TS Member

0   0   0

just so you know- that is not rust..... must be the grease and camera flash interacting.

Greg

8. Billetproof

Billetproof Active Member

0   0   0

You're not that far off base

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hornaday 366 loader for sale
hornaday used 366 loader for sale
loader 366 12 ga
loader 366 12 ga canada